Tired of Annoying Computer Problems that Keep Coming Back?
If you are spending time dealing with slow, unresponsive technology, unempathetic tech support, and repeat issues, it’s cutting into your productivity and profitability. Whether you have an immediate need or just want a second option, our deep-dive network audit will reveal hidden problems, security vulnerabilities, and other issues lurking on your network.
Is It Really Free?
In the past, we’ve reserved our network audit process for clients on our managed IT platform, allowing us to find, diagnose, and resolve issues before they turn into disasters. For everyone else, we used to charge for the audit. However, due to the increasing number of threats that Ontario businesses face, we’ve decided to make this valuable service available to any business absolutely free.
While there’s no obligation, we do hope that this will give us a chance to show your business how working with Full Spectrum Computer Services is different than any other tech support company. You’ll get to experience the level of detail and professionalism that your organization deserves.
Here are a few items we evaluate during the audit:
- Diagnose slow, unstable PCs
- Look for hidden conflicts and problems on the network that could turn into bigger issues
- Failing hardware
- Viruses, spyware, and other security risks that may allow hackers and other threats into your network
- Updates to software and security patches
- The integrity of your data backup solution
- A comprehensive review of technology
- Employee Desktop Computers
- Applications and licensing
- Email Hosting and Internet Access
- Vendor Contracts and Costs
- Cloud Storage and Backup
- Backup and Security
- Servers and Desktops
- Networking Equipment
- Phone Systems and Telephony
- Human Resources
This is a no-obligation, risk-free assessment. We don’t believe in pushy salespeople. We just feel that local Ontario businesses should experience enterprise-level IT support.
Start doing IT the proactive way with Full Spectrum Computer Services. To get started, fill out the form or, for a more personal touch, reach out to us at 289-201-5911.
Free Network Audit Process
- The first step is that we would like to meet with you to gain an understanding of any concerns or requirements you may have.
- If you are comfortable with us installing a small piece of software on each computer, this can normally be done from the server without any interruption to the user.
- Our software will then gather the required data, enabling us to create a simple report to give you an overview of your existing IT infrastructure.
- Once we have this data, we will arrange another meeting with you to discuss our findings.
- When we have completed the audit we will uninstall our software from your network