So you finally have a shiny, new computer? Here's how Full Spectrum Computer Services can help you protect and get the most enjoyment from your new baby! We perform the following services as part of our New Computer Installation & Data Transfer:
- Transfer all your data to the new computer
- Install antivirus software
- Perform security and software updates
- Setup and configure your Internet & Email
- Install and configure all your programs
- Get your printers, scanners, and other devices working
- Get rid of OEM-packaged bloatware
Most new computers need a tune-up straight out of the box
Sadly most computers need a tune-up right away due to the common industry practice of saddling them with advertising bloat, trial software, and OEM bundled garbage. Typical OEM bundled software does nothing more than providing an "easier" or fancier way or doing things that Windows can already do very well on its own. This is especially true of OEM branded laptop software such as Wireless Connection and Power Management "assistants". If your new computer has more than 8 icons in the system tray it needs a tune-up to minimize boot times and free up wasted memory.
What We Can Fix
- Virus / Malware / Spyware
- Slow Computer
- E-Mail ProblemsIncrease WiFi Signal
- Computer Not Starting
- Network Problems
- Internet Issues
- Error Messages
- Windows Server Problems
- Computer Shut Downs
What We Can Build
- Business Networks
- Wireless Networking
- New Computer Setup
- E-mail, Contact & Calendar Syncing
- Smart Phone / iPhone Setup
- Cable Cutting
- Windows Networking
- Network Security Systems
- Work From Home Solutions
Custom PC Builds
When you need massive PC power, whether, for work or play, a boring, off-the-shelf box just won’t do.
Most people have no problem buying a generic desktop or laptop computer. They can get online, create some documents and spreadsheets, and keep up on their social media.
That’s not you - - You are a Power User.
That might mean something different for everyone: Lightning-fast 3D rendering for engineering, drafting, and animation. Massive, redundant storage for mission-critical data. As many monitors as you can possibly get your hands on for trading charts. The near-silent operation for audio/video recording. And of course, stunning gaming graphics and speed.
We’ve spent years building systems to fit nearly every need and industry imaginable. Discover the difference “custom” can make.
With Full Spectrum Computer Services Systems You Get:
- Better Designs – Some “custom” builders have you select from a few pre-defined builds with limited options. At FSCS, we don’t start the process without discussing exactly what you want your PC to do.
- Better Quality – Big manufacturers know that most buyers are drawn to performance, so they can cut corners on quality. Full Spectrum Computer Services chooses only the best manufacturers for every component to protect your investment.
- Better Upgrade Options – Often, big manufacturers like to use proprietary parts. While this may save them a few bucks, you may find you’re at a dead-end if you want to upgrade. We always keep upgrades in mind so you have a clear path to maintain peak performance with minimal upgrade costs.
- Better Service – We’ve all faced the soul-crushing challenge of phone support. Inexperienced “techs” in a call centre try to solve your problems by reading from their script. With a Full Spectrum Computer Services' PC, you can rest assured that any questions will be answered easily by our friendly and talented technicians.