Virus & Malware Removal
- Virus & Malware Removal
- Malware cleaning
- Trojan removal
- Fake alerts removal
- Internet redirects removal
- Adverts and POP-UPs removal
- Error messages removal
- Degraded performance
- Frequent system crashes
If your computer has any of the problems listed below, you need our Virus and Malware Removal Service!
- Your computer displays strange messages, plays music, or shows odd graphic displays.
- Your computer takes longer to boot up, operates slower than usual, and takes longer to start programs –
- Your computer has much less memory or hard drive space available.
- Your computer becomes unstable
- Some computer virus symptoms may alert infected users of their presence with an on-screen message of some sort.
- Frequent lock-ups, freezing, crashing or if your computer re-starts on its own
- Your anti-virus software is crashing or is not working correctly .
- Worsening system performance can also appear as a sudden and apparent lack of system resources or physical RAM memory, hidden or corrupt files and executables, or an unreasonable reduction in hard drive space.
- Look for obvious changes in your desktop, your favorites or in the way your computer acts in general.
- Disconnect from the Internet. One of the chief purposes of many viruses is to steal your computer resources. When you’re not online, someone on the other end isn’t able to get to your resources.
- You cannot start Windows Task Manager.
- Antivirus software indicates a virus is present.
- You received an e-mail message that has a strange attachment. When you open the attachment, dialog boxes appear or a sudden degradation in system performance occurs.
- Your computer always stops responding when you try to use Microsoft Office products.
- The infected file may make copies of itself, which can use all the free space in your hard disk.
- A copy of the virus infected file may be sent to all the addresses in your e-mail address list.
- The virus may reformat your disk drive and delete your files and programs.
- The virus may install hidden programs, such as pirated software, which can be distributed and sold from your computer.
- The virus may reduce security, which may allow intruders to remotely access your computer or network.
- I see pop-up advertisements all the times.
Some unwanted software will bombard you with pop-up ads that aren’t related to a particular website you’re visiting.These ads are often for adult or other websites you may find objectionable. If you see pop-up ads as soon as you turn on your computer or when you’re not even browsing the web, you might have spyware or other unwanted software on your computer. Virus & Malware Removal will fix this.
- My web browser contains additional components that I don’t remember downloading.
Spyware and other unwanted software can add toolbars to your web browser that you don’t want or need. Even if you remove these toolbars, they might return each time you restart your computer.
- My computer seems sluggish.
Spyware and other unwanted software are not designed to be efficient. The resources these programs use to track your activities and deliver advertisements can slow down your computer and errors in the software can make your computer crash. If you notice a sudden increase in the number of times a certain program crashes, or if your computer is slower than normal at performing routine tasks, you may have spyware or other unwanted software on your machine. In addition to virus and malware cleanup you may want to consider a complete PC Tune-Up.
- My settings have changed and I can’t change them back to the way they were.
Some unwanted software can change your homepage or search page settings. Even if you adjust these settings, you might find that they revert back every time you restart your computer.
Full Spectrum Computer Service Virus & Malware Removal keeps your PC running at peak performance and your personal information safe from security risks.